A Historic Setting For Prague Weddings And Special Events
Dear Bride and Groom,
We would like to congratulate you on the occasion of your forthcoming wedding in Prague and thank you for considering InterContinental Prague . We understand that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. It is a time for you, your family and friends to celebrate in style.
For your peace of mind, we offer an all-in-one approach to your wedding, by taking care of everything, the ceremony, reception and accommodation with no extra charges for the set-up of your room including tables, chairs, table linen and dance floor.
Imagine your ceremony or wedding reception on the 9th floor overlooking the Old Town with the magic Prague Castle and Letna Park as a picturesque background.
Enjoy our 3 lounges overlooking Vltava River, or our Zlata Praha restaurant which is connected to the big terrace.
Rising majestically above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague provides an unforgettable Prague wedding venue and reception site. Celebrate your special event in heart of The City of One Hundred Spires, against a truly picturesque backdrop. With an extensive array of event space, the hotel easily accommodates every occasion – from a gala event for 400 to an intimate candlelight dinner reception for 10. Our outdoor terrace is the perfect space for an outdoor Prague reception or ceremony. Or enjoy a formal dinner with a stunning view of the city at our rooftop Zlata Praha restaurant – voted one of the best in the area.
- Extensive event space , accommodating 400 for banquets
- Congress Hall , the hotel's largest venue, featuring terrace access for receptions
- 549-square-meter ballroom , featuring elegant appointments and vaulted ceiling, ideal for extravagant receptions and dinners
- Three top-floor function rooms , offering a magnificent view of the Vltava River
- Zlatá Praha Restaurant , our unique rooftop restaurant, offering formal dining with a commanding view of the Vltava River and the majestic skyline of central Prague
- Full-service Health Club & Spa , featuring a 24-hour state-of-the-art gym and an extensive menu of soothing spa services
- Presidential Suite , featuring a view of the river and Old Town, unique antique décor, bar kitchen and private Jacuzzi and sauna